- Contact Information such as your name, address, the browser settings
- Personal Data You Provide When Playing our games
- Application usage, access and session times
- Your viewing of and interactions with advertising or the purpose of
- Device make, model and operating system;
- Device properties related to screen size & orientation, audio volume and battery;
- Operating system;
- Name and properties of mobile application through which a consumer interacts with the Services; Country, time zone and locale settings (country and preferred language);
- Network connection type and speed;
- IP Address;
- Internet browser user-agent used to access the Services
- Identifier for advertisers (IDFA).
- Serving Ads: To allow Publishers to offer advertising inventory in their apps, and Advertisers to bid on and display ads in that inventory.
- Auditing, researching, and analyzing data in order to provide, protect,and improve the Ad Services and to ensure that our technologies function properly
How We May Disclose Your Information to Third PartiesAfternoon Apps does not share your personal information except as approved by you or as described herein. We may share information we collect or derive with third parties for the following purposes: With service providers that perform services on our behalf, including the ones referenced above under “Third Party Services”;
- With our affiliates;
- For analytics and research purposes in order to analyze our games and their performances;
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes with the competent courts and regulatory authorities;
- To protect our or a third party’s legal rights, investigate fraud, or to defend against a legal claim;
- As part of a business transfer such as a merger, acquisition, or a bankruptcy;
- With your consent, we may share anonymous information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties;
Your Privacy RightsYou have certain rights in connection with your personal information and how we handle it. Some of these rights may be subject to some exceptions or limitations. At any time, you may contact Afternoon Apps at the address provided in the “Contact Afternoon Apps Games” section herein and request to access the personal data that Afternoon Apps holds about you.
- Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information. Afternoon Apps may need to ask you to provide certain information to make sure you are who you claim to be. If you ind the information on your account is not accurate, complete or updated, then please provide Afternoon Apps with the necessary information to correct it.
- Withdrawing Your Consent. Contact us if you would like to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data. Exercising this right will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before the withdrawal.
- Erasing or Restricting Access to Your Information. You may request to delete or restrict access to your personal data. We may postpone or deny your request if your personal data is in current use for providing Services or for other legitimate purposes, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
- Transferring your Personal Data (Otherwise known as Your Right to Data Portability). You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit that data to another party of your choice, where technically feasible. However, this right shall not apply where it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Post Mortem Right to privacy. You have the right to set instructions regarding the storage, deletion or communication of your personal data after your death.
- Right to Make Complaint: if you consider that our processing of your personal data infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.